Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sistahs U Approved: The Business of Being Born

Image courtesy of vialogue.files.wordpress.com
Healthcare reform is the latest buzz. Duh! I know. I'd like to be the first one to say that healthcare is pointless if we don't educate ourselves. (Yep, I said it). While this post may not help you in the classroom, it is important that we are critical in and out of University setting.

Future mothers, or current mothers hoping to add to their family, check out the documentary by Ricki Lake - The Business of Being Born! This film will help you question the system (and the puppets within it). It will empower you to take back control of your body. Please make sure that YOU are making the right decision for YOU. Get informed. Ignorance is not bliss.

I'll admit, I've never given birth, but, I am informed. So, if you're even remotely curious about additional options for child birth, check out this film. You don't have to agree with it, but you'll be less likely to be another puppet/victim of the system.
:::Fight the Power:::


MORAL OF THE STORY: Educate yourself sistahs, you need to know your options!

No comments:

Post a Comment